Saturday, November 29, 2014

5 Reasons Why Myriad Tales is dear to me...



1) Before The Final Judgement (my first short story that got published) got confirmed, I signed the contract for Myriad Tales, my first contract. For a normal human being everything that happens for the first time becomes an everlasting memory. Well, you can say, the journey of becoming a published author actually began with Myriad Tales.

2) A 5000 words short thriller is the longest ‘complete’ work I've written till date. In a way, Twisted Fate is a milestone for me.

3) My mantra ‘Be Magical!’ is spreading with this book along with my signature. That makes this book more special.

4) 5 places! Yes, I am not kidding. My name is mentioned at 5 places in the book ! Never thought that I would receive a place in ‘Acknowledgement ’ too. That was a surprise!

5) And the best thing is that my story is sharing a place with works of India’s most creative minds!

P.S. - This book is not an achievement, it's a blessing !



No comments:

Post a Comment